Do I Qualify for Quarterly Pay?
- Are you retired with a fixed income (SSI, SSA, pension)?
- Are property taxes paid-in-full for all prior years?
- Do you own and live in a home in Shelby County that is your primary residence?
- Will you be 65 or older by December 31, 2015?
If all answers are “yes,” you may be eligible for the Quarterly Pay Program.
To apply for the Quarterly Pay Program, contact Trustee Customer Service at (901) 222-0200 and select option 2 for a Customer Service Representative. Applications can be taken over the phone and mailed for signatures. Signed applications along with proof of age must be returned by October 31 of the current year to be eligible for the county installment program. The deadline for the City of Memphis installment program is August 31. Acceptable proofs of age include one of the following:
Completed Application & Supporting Documentation
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of your marriage license (if your age is stated)
- Copy of your valid driver’s license
Mail the completed application and supporting documentation to:
Shelby County Trustee
Attention: Quarterly Pay
P.O. Box 2751
Memphis, TN 38101-2751