Click to Home
Go To Search
Online Services
Disabled Citizen
Do I Qualify?
  • Are you totally and permanently disabled?
  • Do you own and live in a home in Shelby County that is your primary residence?
  • Is the total income for you, your spouse, and all parties listed on your property less than $29,270 for 2017?
          Legislation requires the income of the applicant's 
          spouse to be included, regardless of ownership 
          and regardless of whether or not the spouse is 
          living on the property.

You may be eligible for Tax Relief if you answered “yes” to ALL.

To obtain an application (for first time applicants only), please call (901) 222-0200, option 2 for Trustee Customer Service. Applications must be received by April 5, 2019.

Please provide the following along with the Tax Relief application:
  • Copy of Medicare cards for all owners
  • Copy of Death Certificate (if applicable)
  • Proof of 2017 income for all owners from all sources
  • Copy of Trust to show beneficiary (first 10 pages)