Payment for Tax Sale Purchases
No additional time will be allowed to obtain the money.
- Do not bid on property if you do not have enough money to complete the sale.
- All payments, including wire transfer confirmation, must be made or received in full within 1 business day of the close of the auction. Wire transfers may be made in more than one installment, but a fee will apply for each additional installment.
- Payment must be made via ACH using a registered bank account. Please contact Civic Source at (888) 387-8033 to arrange a wire transfer. A processing fee will apply per additional wire, if not paying in one installment.
- There are no refunds. All sales are final.
- The Chancery Court Clerk may institute legal action against any purchaser who fails to comply with their bid.
**Employees or relatives of employees of the Shelby County Trustee's Office are not eligible to bid on properties in tax sale.