Disabled Veteran

Do I Qualify?

  • Are you a veteran with a service-connected disability in any one or more of these categories?
    • Paraplegia or
    • Permanent paralysis of both legs and lower part of body resulting from traumatic injury or disease to the spinal cord or brain; or
    • Loss, or loss of use, of two or more limbs; or
    • Legal blindness or
    • A total and permanent disability rating from a service-connected cause or 100% total and permanent disability rating from being a prisoner of war
  • Do you own and live in a home in Shelby County that is your primary residence?
  • Were you honorably discharged from the armed services?

You may be eligible for Tax Relief if you answered “yes” to ALL.

Applications must be received by April 2, 2021. Please call (901) 222-0200, to apply (first time applicants only).

Please provide the following in addition to the Tax Relief Application:

  • Copy of co-owner(s) valid Tennessee Driver’s License
  • Consent for Release of Information form F-16