Widow(er) of Disabled Veteran

Do I Qualify?

  • Are you the widow(er) of a disabled veteran?
  • Have you remained widowed and not remarried?
  • Do you own and live in a home in Shelby County that is your primary residence?

You may be eligible for Tax Relief if you answered “yes” to ALL.

To obtain an application (first time applicants only), please call Trustee Customer Service at (901) 222-0200. Signed applications must be received by April 5, 2023.

Please provide the following in addition to the Tax Relief Application:

  • Copy of your valid Tennessee Driver’s License
  • Copy of spouse’s Death Certificate
  • Consent for Release of Information form F-16S