Unclaimed Refunds

Unclaimed Property Tax Refunds

Each year, the Trustee holds funds from uncashed refund checks. If the Trustee cannot locate the rightful recipient of these funds, the money is forwarded to the Tennessee Department of Treasury, Unclaimed Property Division.

Last Updated 06/02/2021

Staff Solutions2001890000000012.33
Dots #70420899500000000152.40
L & C Title LLCB0159S0A00017028.49 
Fidelity National Title05205700000015015.41
Stuart LockL0141E0D000200250.00
Deborah Booker0602060000014013.62
Mortgage Distribution Account07800500000670437.37
Loreta-Texas Operations Nation Star MortgageC0233F0B000410217.01

For further information, please contact the Trustee’s Accounting Department at (901) 222-0200.