If you are currently under an active bankruptcy please contact the Trustee Bankruptcy Department at (901) 222-0200, choose option three, and provide us with your active bankruptcy case number. You may also need to contact your bankruptcy attorney and have the Shelby County Trustee added as a creditor to your bankruptcy account.