Spouse of a Soldier Killed in Action
Do I Qualify?
- Are you a spouse of a soldier killed in action?
- Have you remained widowed and not remarried?
- Do you own and live in a home in Shelby County that is your primary residence?
You may be eligible for Tax Relief if you answered “yes” to ALL
To obtain an application (first time applicants only), please call Trustee Customer Service at (901) 222-0200, option 2. Signed applications must be received by April 5, 2018.
Please provide the following in addition to the Tax Relief Application:
- Copy of your valid Tennessee Driver's License
- Copy of spouse's Death Certificate
- Consent for Release of Information form F-16S
- Proof of 2016 income for all owners from all sources (New applicants only)
David Lenoir, Shelby County Trustee
Attention: Tax Relief
P.O. Box 2751
Memphis, TN 38101-2751