Click to Home
Go To Search
Online Services
Unclaimed Refunds
Unclaimed Property Tax Refunds
Each year, the Trustee holds funds from uncashed refund checks. If the Trustee cannot locate the rightful recipient of these funds, the money is forwarded to the Tennessee Department of Treasury, Unclaimed Property Division.

Last Updated 03/30/2017
Name Parcel Number 

For further information, please contact the Trustee’s Accounting Department at (901) 222-0200.